Current time: 11-12-2018, 07:06 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Um,hello I'm new
06-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Um,hello I'm new
I don't mind what nickname you choose for me, because I'd like everyone to make up their own nicknames for me if you get what I mean.

I'm fourteen years old, and I enjoy writing and blogging about anime and I'm a big fan of various books and video games.

I'm mostly interested in animals,biology,art, theories about the supernatural and I love crime and thriller genres mostly. My favourite colours are all pastel. I dislike very bright reds and yellow.

I found this website on accident, really. I was typing 'lavendertown' and using different ending urls and I ended up at this site after hearing and playing the fan-made game 'Lavender Town'.

I don't...really know anyone here. The forum seems a bit inactive, the most recent post I've seen is from 2016. Hopefully,though, I'm not the only one online and active.

I'd just like to have some honest, generally nice people to talk to after problems being on the internet and being cyberbullied very often, I hope this is just a heaven where I don't have to worry too much about drama and people going to judge me on who I am.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2017, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2017 03:23 PM by Rob.)
RE: Um,hello I'm new
Hello there Matryoshka! In terms of active members, Jondawg and Pika~Boo74 are the most active individuals you will find and they drop by from time to time.

If you would like to talk about any subject, feel free and I will be more than happy to discuss it with you.

* If you have any suggestions for the website / community, feel free to propose them! *
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Greetings friend proud to meet ya,if ya need a pal to show you the ropes feel free to ask

THE BLACK WOLF OF LAVENDER TOWN!!!!!
07-11-2017, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 02:37 PM by Shadow.)
Hey there! I know it's, uh, probably a little late now, but...
OHAI.

I'm that person (or am I?) that sometimes does some things. If you're looking for a cool place to hang out with some cool people, you should look into our new Discord channel! https://discordapp.com/invite/3Vbf5qv

I have begun looking for some people to join an RP, there's video game and Pokémon chat, and even creepypasta talk if that's your thing. Unfortunately, the forums are kinda just here as a museum of sorts.

Anyway, I hope you get this eventually! We'd love to have you! \m/_

EDIT: WAIT. Matryoshka?! Like, the Miku and Gumi song?! If so, you earned 11 amazah points.

[Image: 76561198077102472.png]
By clicking on the above link, you can stalk my Steam profile for some reason.
09-18-2017, 11:53 AM
Welcome, although saying that is weird since I literally joined today, XD. Anyway, yeah.
To everyone else, hi, I'm an author. I love horror and I have written several books myself, not published. Yet. I have some sweet characters and hope I can get some nice feedback!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Forum Goals
Goal typeGoalProgressPercent
Topics goal 1500 topics 61% 61%
Posts goal 30000 posts 47% 47%
Members goal 200 members You already reached your members goal. 183%