Current time: 11-14-2019, 12:12 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[Creepypasta] It Watches. It Knows. (GTA V) (Warning: Language)
08-07-2016, 12:56 PM
It Watches. It Knows. (GTA V) (Warning: Language)
I have another haunted game apparently. This time, it affected my copy of GTA 5. I have been doing nothing but causing trouble in the game, since I have beaten it already. About a week ago, strange things started to happen...

Whenever I start up the game, my save file where my last mission was "Unknowing the Truth" kept spazzing out in the save list. Everything but "knowing" blinked periodically. It was a small but notable glitch. Nothing happened on the first day I played like this.

But the next day, things have gotten weird. The NPCs, which are usually causing trouble back (Like calling LSPD or engaging in a fistfight) whenever I engage them, didn't do anything but do their usual scream normally linked to them running off, and standing still until they dropped. A few after this, I decided to explore the game. Everyone was silent. The ambience of GTA 5 requires the random banter that is usual of these entities, but they were all.... silent. Even outside. NPC cars were getting more and more scarce while everyone was on foot. Standing around.

Eventually, they all stared at my character by simply turning their heads. This was a bit creepy, especially in large groups where their head tracked me from an unnatural distance for the game. Eventually, a few hours after this, Michael (the character I played as) gained new voice clips. His clips involved reacting to this phenomenon. "Quit ***** starin'!" "You guys are creepy as *****!" "LOOK THE OTHER WAY!!!" just to name a few. This went unchanged for a good while.

The next day, the save file still blinked. Maybe more than usual. The staring continued on. I decided to experiment with this by changing characters. As would be expected from a haunted game, the other characters had these new voice clips, the other NPCs staring at them as well. Trevor would say things along the lines of "Are my pants off again?" and "You're making me blush~" and "STARE AT ME SOME MORE, I LIKE IT! (angry tone)". Franklin had the lines of "What are you looking at?" and "Miss me, man..." and "You're making my stomach turn staring at me like that..."

I played like this for a good minute before I shut the game off. When I played again the next day, I decided to do a hangout to see if both the main and partner character would react to this creepy game. I was Michael and I decided to hang out with Franklin. It went normally. The phone call, the path to the character, all normal. Until I got close to Franklin.

When I met up with him, he would normally approach my character and say something about the vehicle I am currently in. But... he wasn't moving. I approached him and he tracked my movements with his head like everyone else. Eventually the "tooltip" that usually appears on the upper left part of the screen said "It's watchng. It knows."

This made me turn off the game. Thoroughly creeped out, I waited another day to play again...

Next time I played, I saw my save file again. It now said "It knows." When I started up the save file, Michael was in his graveyard cutscene from Story Mode. But no one was there. He was standing in front of a gravestone. The tooltip simply said "Push (left D-pad)" When I did so, Michael had a new voice clip. He cried, uncharacteristically scared. He said "It's watching! Oh god it's watching!" and "It knows! It knows! It ***** knowaaaghaaaugh!!!!!" along other chilling voice clips.

I turned it off. Turned it back on the next day. Everything was normal again. NPCs behaved the way they did before being posessed. Hangouts worked. The "Staring reactions" stopped. The save file wasn't blinking and it was back to "Unknowing the Truth". Though there was one difference.

My character would always fall unconscious, causing a "wasted!" scene normal of the game. The "hospital bill" kept taking money out of the cash stat until it reached -$5000. After that though, the "amount" changed to words "It's watching" in the stylized bold font. It would also occasionally say "It knows".

It has been like this ever since.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2017, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2017 10:48 AM by NathanK.)
RE: It Watches. It Knows. (GTA V) (Warning: Language)
(08-07-2016 12:56 PM)Rat Pikaechu Wrote:  I have another haunted game apparently. This time, it affected my copy of GTA 5. I have been doing well with the penomet nothing but causing trouble in the game, since I have beaten it already. About a week ago, strange things started to happen...

That's some really strange stuff going on. Hope you get it fixed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Forum Goals
Goal typeGoalProgressPercent
Topics goal 1500 topics 61% 61%
Posts goal 30000 posts 47% 47%
Members goal 200 members You already reached your members goal. 183%