Current time: 11-14-2019, 12:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hi, everyone.
02-29-2016, 02:43 AM
Hi, everyone.
My name is Mudkip (not really). I'm 22 years old and I don't really like to do much of anything except lay in bed buttass naked doing nothing but get drunk. I spend most of my time working as a carpenter unless I run out of work to do (which I have for the time being).
I found this website indirectly through Facebook when I read a creepypasta about the rumour that the Lavender Town music caused little kids to commit suicide. That led me to an article on Kotaku explaining this. The article mentioned a Lavender Town website that played a deeply disturbing version of the music. I searched Google for it and came up with this. I decided to make an account after seeing some posts about how the forum is dead now. It seems like everyone just kind of drifted apart or something which is pretty sad to me. Everyone that continued posting during the forum's final days seemed to be very close to eachother and pretty upset.
This forum is obviously nothing more than a shadow of what it once was. An ancient archive of online interactions long since passed. I'm not a member here. I'm just an explorer of the internet making one of many pit stops on my journey through this vast wasteland of forgotten friendships, lost PM's, and dead threads. I'm only here as observer of a humble community that has all but crumbled away to nothingness. My registration serves no other purpose than to allow me to leave my mark on this artifact of fanfiction that will forever remain unknown to most of the world. Like a vandal leaving graffiti on the side of a derelict building to let any passersby know that I was here, for the briefest of moments.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-29-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Hi, everyone.
Welcome Mudkip, it's a shame that the site isn't really active anymore but it is great to see you. I'll do my best to keep the site alive on the internet as active as possible.

* If you have any suggestions for the website / community, feel free to propose them! *
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2016, 07:16 AM
I herd you liek mudkipz

THE BLACK WOLF OF LAVENDER TOWN!!!!!
05-20-2016, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016 01:38 AM by KotahAriah.)
Hey there Mudkip! Hopefully this site will grow back to its former self!

Gardevoir used Protect!
----
But it failed...
06-03-2016, 03:03 AM
Agreed i hope to invite people to it.

THE BLACK WOLF OF LAVENDER TOWN!!!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Forum Goals
Goal typeGoalProgressPercent
Topics goal 1500 topics 61% 61%
Posts goal 30000 posts 47% 47%
Members goal 200 members You already reached your members goal. 183%