Current time: 07-16-2018, 04:23 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Forum Downtime
09-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Forum Downtime
Hello, it has come to my attention there have been issues regarding the forum. As a result, a reversion to an earlier version of the database has been undertaken in order to attempt to fix any registration issues that might be present within the system.

* If you have any suggestions for the website / community, feel free to propose them! *
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Forum Downtime
The registration issue has been resolved, new accounts should now be able to be created without any "SPAM BOT" message appear. In addition, the theme images should no longer be broken / missing anything.

* If you have any suggestions for the website / community, feel free to propose them! *
09-04-2015, 02:48 PM
(09-04-2015 01:06 PM)Rob Wrote:  The registration issue has been resolved, new accounts should now be able to be created without any "SPAM BOT" message appear. In addition, the theme images should no longer be broken / missing anything.

Thanks for fixing it!
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2015, 02:51 PM
(09-04-2015 02:48 PM)KotahAriah Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 01:06 PM)Rob Wrote:  The registration issue has been resolved, new accounts should now be able to be created without any "SPAM BOT" message appear. In addition, the theme images should no longer be broken / missing anything.

Thanks for fixing it!
If you find any other issues with the forum, feel free to message me about them and I will do what I can to resolve them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Forum Goals
Goal typeGoalProgressPercent
Topics goal 1500 topics 61% 61%
Posts goal 30000 posts 47% 47%
Members goal 200 members You already reached your members goal. 183%