Lavender Town Forums
Forum Downtime - Printable Version

+- Lavender Town Forums (http://lavendertown.net)
+-- Forum: The Site Zone (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Important Threads and Announcements (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Forum Downtime (/thread-1054.html)

Forum Downtime - Rob - 09-04-2015 12:50 PM

Hello, it has come to my attention there have been issues regarding the forum. As a result, a reversion to an earlier version of the database has been undertaken in order to attempt to fix any registration issues that might be present within the system.

RE: Forum Downtime - Rob - 09-04-2015 01:06 PM

The registration issue has been resolved, new accounts should now be able to be created without any "SPAM BOT" message appear. In addition, the theme images should no longer be broken / missing anything.

RE: Forum Downtime - KotahAriah - 09-04-2015 02:48 PM

(09-04-2015 01:06 PM)Rob Wrote:  The registration issue has been resolved, new accounts should now be able to be created without any "SPAM BOT" message appear. In addition, the theme images should no longer be broken / missing anything.

Thanks for fixing it!

RE: Forum Downtime - Rob - 09-04-2015 02:51 PM

(09-04-2015 02:48 PM)KotahAriah Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 01:06 PM)Rob Wrote:  The registration issue has been resolved, new accounts should now be able to be created without any "SPAM BOT" message appear. In addition, the theme images should no longer be broken / missing anything.

Thanks for fixing it!
If you find any other issues with the forum, feel free to message me about them and I will do what I can to resolve them.